|Congratulations, you have made the right decision!|
If you are currently looking for the ideal location for your business, you will know that this is a huge decision to make. Not knowing where to start or which criteria to look out for, may result in business failure.
Here are 3 important things to consider :
1. The current tenant mix
- Ask about the current tenant mix in the building you are considering.
- Will this mix provide some complementary feet to your business?
- If your business is not part of a franchise then you may want to associate yourself with well-known franchises.
- These franchises generally generate feet to the shopping centre from which you will most definitely benefit as a tenant.
- It will be highly beneficial for your business if you can rent business premises between two well- known franchises.
- Many shopping centres have retail shops on the ground floor and offices on the second floor.
- This is a very good combination should you require exposure and accessibility since shopping centres are normally accessible.
- The retail/office combination is extremely effective and business can be generated from the feet generated through the retail area.
- A much more affordable option can generally be found just outside the central business district. You will be able to rent commercial property at a fraction of the price which will most definitely show on your
For more tips and information please visit our website.